• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1 trasfer with out paystubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

turtle408

What is the name of your state? CA
Hello ,
I got an offer from Company A in Feb 2007 and they started my H1 Process in Apr 2007 through them. As I was schedule to graduate in June 2007, they terminated my offer in March 2007 as their project may be in jeopardy due to late graduation (Joining). I never worked for company A.
On Feb 22nd 2008, I called my university and asked them to change my SEVIS (Student Number) to different univ, to pursue MBA (So that I will be in status after my OPT).
Answer got from my advisor “You already changed to H1 status and I don't have any thing to do with SEVIS.". I contacted Company A attorney to conform whether their H1 triggered my status. Answer is "Yes".
They are supposed to withdraw my H1 application after offer termintaion, but they didn't do so till Jan 20, 2008. Answer given by attorney (Company A’s attorney) is "Unfortunately, we were not aware that your offer of employment had been terminated (HR forgot to inform attorney)." In time being H1 got approved and I am in H1 status through Company A now. They also filed withdrawal on Jan 20 2008 All this happened with out my knowledge. I am not aware about this process (Approval/withdrawal).

Since my offer termination from company A ( Apr 2007) till now I am working as Intern at Company B on my OPT (Period Mar 26th 2007 – Mar 25th 2008). My H1 approved in Sep 2007.

Currently, I have H1 papers from Company A and I am in process of H1 transfer to company C as my current company (Company B) doesn’t want interns to be full-time.

My Questions:
1) During H1 transfer (From company A to Company C), do USCIS raise any query if I submit Company Bs pay stubs (From Apr 2007 to March 2008)?
2) Company A filed with drawl petition in Jan 20 2008, generally how many days it takes to revoke H1 after filing withdrawal petition? If I fasten the process, can I able to transfer?
3) Are there any chances of transfer denial?
4) Company C’s attorney said, we have proof of emails from company A that they forgot to withdraw H1 after offer termination. Does USCIS believe email proofs?
5) I am processing in premium process, if USCIS rise a query and company C submit the required documents, will the process continue in premium process or does it go to regular the process?
6) I am also planning to change my status from H1 to F1 and apply fresh H1 in 2008 cap. Shall I do this parallel if they raise a query for current H1 transfer?
7) Will this issue come during my stamping?
:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">