• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1b transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? NJ

Hi ,

I have a question regarding h1b transfer.My company A has applied for h1b transfer and
i got already 2 paycheck from them. Now, I got another good offer from one company B
which is long term and paywise also there is a big difference.

So, I want to know whether, Company B can apply for my h1b transfer since, my h1b transfer is still pending with company A ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vipul

ImmigAttyLana

Yes, a new petition can be filed by the new employer on your behalf.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

h1b Transfer

Hi Lana,

Thanks for your prompt reply.I really appreciate your help to get answer of my questions.
I forget to mention that my company A has also applied for H4 visa transfer also at the same time. Do you think, It may create any problem for her ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vipul

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">