• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hello

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mala

What is the name of your state? india

hello lana,

can u pls give your contact number here or in my e mail - [email protected]
in one of the forums a person needs a good immig attorney
and since for sometime u have been really helpful to me and so many others here so i recommended him for you

here is the forum link

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=110&t=73521

the member name is chaingang who is in urgent need of an good immigration attorney

best regards ,
mala

ImmigAttyLana

Thank you. I have sent the requested information to you via email.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

mala

thank you

Dear Lana ,

thank you very much i have forwarded the same info of yours to that person ,
though i dont know him personally he had personal messaged me many a times that he is in urgent need of a good immigration attorney in the visajourney forum regarding his problem ,
and i hope he gets contacts you soon and his issue resolves.

Regarding my status as i kept taking your advice before too ,
after my embassy recently received the packet from the nvc ,
i have finally received my packet 4 from the local embassy and , finally i am also having my interview next month ( july 2007 ) for my cr-1
and i hope everything goes good in my interview
n i wish to give you a good news soon as u were immensely of help in many a times :)

sincerely ,
mala

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">