• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with i 864. Q 8,part 3 and Q 21

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

olgasosa

What is the name of your state? Barbados.
USC husband petitioner and beneficiary the wife.
Question 8. How many boxes my USC should check? The first that says I am sponsoring the principal immigrant and the yes box inmediately below that? ifthe answer isyes I have to write 1 in Q.10. And when it comes to Q 21. BIG DOUBT: according what I think he should check
letter a 1, letter b1 and obviously He is married to the intended immigrant , he checks letter c 1, When we count there is a total of 3. How come? Am i wrong? What I am doing wrong? because we are just the two of us,..please some help.

Thanks,
Olga

ImmigAttyLana

It's really not possible to answer such case specific questions on the public forum. If you would like assistance, you should consult with an immigration attorney off the forum.

evcalyptos

What is the name of your state? Barbados.
USC husband petitioner and beneficiary the wife.
Question 8. How many boxes my USC should check? The first that says I am sponsoring the principal immigrant and the yes box inmediately below that? ifthe answer isyes I have to write 1 in Q.10. And when it comes to Q 21. BIG DOUBT: according what I think he should check
letter a 1, letter b1 and obviously He is married to the intended immigrant , he checks letter c 1, When we count there is a total of 3. How come? Am i wrong? What I am doing wrong? because we are just the two of us,..please some help.

Thanks,
Olga
Look for the part that says 'don't count any person twice' and your math should work out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">