• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I leave the Philippines with my 3yo son?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dan Brown

My 3yo son and I are both American Citizens. We both have US passports. My son has never used his. We have to leave the Philippines because I have received several threats from my estranged wife because I can no longer support her family. What do I need to have and to do, to leave the country as soon as possible? I have also been designated by the US Social Security as the custodial parent. Thanks.

Antigone*

My 3yo son and I are both American Citizens. We both have US passports. My son has never used his. We have to leave the Philippines because I have received several threats from my estranged wife because I can no longer support her family. What do I need to have and to do, to leave the country as soon as possible? I have also been designated by the US Social Security as the custodial parent. Thanks.
Your question was already addressed

https://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/leaving-philippines-minor-child-458866.html

You obviously paid no attention at all to the adivce you were already given.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">