• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can illegal alien get green card married to us citizen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LMM5095

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

My husband is married to me (a US Citizen). He is here illegally and entered the united states illegally when he was 4 years old, his mother brought him. He went to elementary, middle and high school in united states ( did not graduate high school) and has now been here for about 17yrs . How can we go about applying for him to get a green card and change his status to a legal one...

evcalyptos

LMM5095 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

My husband is married to me (a US Citizen). He is here illegally and entered the united states illegally when he was 4 years old, his mother brought him. He went to elementary, middle and high school in united states ( did not graduate high school) and has now been here for about 17yrs . How can we go about applying for him to get a green card and change his status to a legal one...
He will have to leave the US eventually and complete his case at the Consulate in Juarez.
Please visit this forum, which discusses your issue specifically:
http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">