• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to go about finding attorney experienced in handling NTA cases

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

QSEQB6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN

Can anyone advice how do I find a no-nonsense attorney to go after my case or recommend me one?
I am told I have an NTA coming, but it has been about a year and no letter or anything. My current attorney said there's nothing to do except to sue the USCIS and that could take years and money. I figure if I go that route I like a second opinion or maybe find someone who have experience in this type of cases in limbo.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN

Can anyone advice how do I find a no-nonsense attorney to go after my case or recommend me one?
I am told I have an NTA coming, but it has been about a year and no letter or anything. My current attorney said there's nothing to do except to sue the USCIS and that could take years and money. I figure if I go that route I like a second opinion or maybe find someone who have experience in this type of cases in limbo.
Call the State Bar. This site does not tender recommendations on the forums. There are links about that say 'Contact an attorney' all about the site. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">