• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Much Does It Cost to Petition an Adult Unmarried Child to the USA and How Long?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ReikaLee

Hello.

I'm a 25-year-old unmarried adult here in the Philippines with a two-year-old daughter. My mom is a permanent resident in the USA (Seattle, WA to be exact) and she wants to petition me.

Now my question is how much does it cost to petition an adult ummarried child? Will it also approve my daughter? How long will it take? What are the other requirements and fees?

Thanks in advance and Godspeed.

Proserpina

Hello.

I'm a 25-year-old unmarried adult here in the Philippines with a two-year-old daughter. My mom is a permanent resident in the USA (Seattle, WA to be exact) and she wants to petition me.

Now my question is how much does it cost to petition an adult ummarried child? Will it also approve my daughter? How long will it take? What are the other requirements and fees?

Thanks in advance and Godspeed.

http://tinyurl.com/immigration-form-costs

You're welcome!

ReikaLee

Thanks!

Another thing. Is the Petition for Alien Relative the applicable one for me? Sorry, I'm new to this whole Immigration thing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">