• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband Paystubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H1Transfer

What is the name of your state? CA

Hello,

I am on L2 EAD working for a company on full time permanent position. My husband is on L1 visa. I had a H1B valid approval notice from other company, but never on H1B status. Now present company applied a new H1B using the approval notice in premium processing. Now I got an RFE asking Husband's latest paycheck stubs. We have them and I am going to send.

My question is why they are asking for my Husband pay stubs? What are the chances of getting it approved?
Once I respond to RFE is it also processed under premium processing?

Thanks a lot.

ImmigAttyLana

They want to verify that your husband is maintaining valid L-1 status to determine whether you are maintaining valid L-2 status since you are still supposedly in that status. Once you respond to RFE, they try to process it very quickly if it was initially submitted through premium processing.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">