• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-130 approved

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ketzalitzli

What is the name of your state? MN

My relatives I-130 was approved by the paperwork got lost to the VPC. We had to fill out another request for the papers to get sent over there. They said it could be another 6months before we find out any more information. We were also told that he will have to go back to MX for a physical and to apply for a waiver.

How long does the process usually take?

seniorjudge

My relatives I-130 was approved by the paperwork got lost to the VPC. We had to fill out another request for the papers to get sent over there. They said it could be another 6months before we find out any more information. We were also told that he will have to go back to MX for a physical and to apply for a waiver.

Which relative?

What is VPC?

Who is we?

Where is there?

Who is they?

What or who is MX?

ImmigAttyLana

If you want useful responses, then you need to provide sufficient information in your post to let the other forum members understand what you are asking. From your post, there is just a lot of ambiguous information and no one is going to take their time to try to guess what you are asking or what you mean.

evcalyptos

Suggest you find the I-601 Forum at www.immigrate2us.net
They'll understand what you mean--make a plan BEFORE he goes to MX!

Ketzalitzli

If you want useful responses, then you need to provide sufficient information in your post to let the other forum members understand what you are asking. From your post, there is just a lot of ambiguous information and no one is going to take their time to try to guess what you are asking or what you mean.
Ye, I understand this. However I am not really confident in mr senior*highhorse* judge or another of his "buddies" on this forum who seem to get thier kicks following my two threads in this forum and posting snide remarks.

And NO it isn't my dad thats gone.. yes, I'm being a bit vauge and that has its own purpose.. Thus my response "disregard the question".

I am finding out that in this forum there are two too many damn throwbacks that obviously according to master of the universe attitudes I've seen here to trust. So never mind. This of course, is only speaking of BB and Seniorjudge who repeatedly demonstrate their apptitude for looking down their noses.

I do appreciate however, Miss that you at least are attempting to help in such a kind manner. However, these two characters have put me off considerably and seeing the first response from this one in particular has already soured me from asking any further questions. Especially being new to this forum and having no POSITIVE interactions with either. Thank you for posting your reply and I will find the answer in more conventional means.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">