• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-130 denial..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pintamesuave

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT, I recieved FOIA information for my previous case which stated that I-130 was denied but they didn't really say why it was denied. We filed this information like early 2000 for a permanent resident and we were called twice for the interview and the interview had discrepencies and they believed our marriage wasn't bonafied. i went to different lawyers and some say it was denied of fraudulent and some say it wasn't. how will i know if my case of I-130 was denied in fraud. We applied for complete FOIA to the USCIS but they didn't send us everthing. my question is that is there a form or a way to find out the reason of the denial? or is there any place in the FOIA states the reason of denial? thanks..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">