• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-485 arrived & Security Clearance still pending!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andresrrcf

:confused::(:eek:Florida
On June 8, 2006, USCIS received my employment-based I-485. Unfortunately, it seems like the FBI has placed my security clearance process in the back-drawer. Everytime I contact USCIS, they told me that my process has been delayed due to a routinary security clearance process performed by FBI, where they have no control over; which leads me to believe that I have reached a dead-end. Is there any way I can inquiry on my status with the FBI directly??? Most of the people that I know of, and who started the process with me, have already obtained their GC. I am stuck in nobody's land. Could anybody tell/advice me where I can go from here. I sincerely do not want this to be a 4-year waiting period. Has anybody found a viable solution to this frustrating experience? Thank you so much for your help!What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">