• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-864

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newlywed2007

:)What is the name of your state? CAHi my name is Shmuel and I got married to an Israeli citizen few months ago.
I just started working this month and I am not sure what to do with the i-864, I never paid taxes and don’t know what should I check on question 25?

We do have an alternative sponsor for my wife.
How does it work do I need to fill up one for me and I for him?
PLAESE HELP!
What is the name of your state?

SHORTY LONG

:)What is the name of your state? CAHi my name is Shmuel and I got married to an Israeli citizen few months ago.
I just started working this month and I am not sure what to do with the i-864, I never paid taxes and don’t know what should I check on question 25?

PLAESE HELP!
Congrats on your new Marriage. Search our Forum for your I-864 etc. There are plenty of earlier posts.
Also, search this site: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Best to you and your new bride.

evcalyptos

PLAESE HELP!
YOU complete an I-864.

Your JOINT SPONSOR completes their own I-864.

Just because you have not paid taxes, you are not disqualified. Present plenty of evidence about your current employment (employer letter, pay stubs etc) and explain why you were not working/filing taxes previous to now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">