• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I130 approved I485 Pending , case denied. Something wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mk79

What is the name of your state? NC
I extended my stay as B1/B2 visitor, and it was approved, during the extension I got my H1B Visa which will expire at the end of 2007, My wife applied I-130 for me in 03/2006 , I got the approval on 5/2006, then I sent the I-485 and the I-765, I was called to go for biometrics, then I recieved my EAD card, in 9/2006 I recieved my interview letter, the interview was in 11/2006, after the interview I applied for travel document, they needed evidence for not getting the special registration done, I sent to CIS that I came to the U.S. after 6/2003. I got the travel document and I left U.S. for a visit abroad.
I was called for another interview in 2/2007. It was a mistake and the officer apologized to me and my wife for this mistake.
Now my case is still pending in MO office as I check online on USCIS.gov and the local office sent me a denial for my case and deportation court in Atlanta GA. The officer stated that I stayed in U.S. after my first 6 month as a visitor without any permission from CIS.
Would please help me .... ???
MK79

SHORTY LONG

Have you contacted the Office that denied your case, and explained to them
what happened? If so, you can recontact them, and ask for reconsideration;
and lastly you can Appeal. I strongly encourage you to hire an Immigration
Attorney that is located close to you, and request a consultation, and go from
there. Make sure you have all your papers in Order, and any telephone calls
with dates, times, and who you spoke with; and Emails.

Last edited:

mk79

I did consult an attorny, he said that he doesn't see any reason for deportation letter, also he mentioned that even if stayed illegally which is not true, but as long as you married and you live with your wife, you can't get deportation court like that.
I sent a motion to reconsider the case, and I recieved a reciept, but it doesn't have any numbers so I can track it online. How long will I wait for the reply ? and if I got a court hearing before my local office send me a decision on the appeal (motion) what am I supposed to do ? **************.... ????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">