• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I130 Approved - NOW What do we do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tristinatr

What is the name of your state? - Florida

Hi All... just recieved an approval notice for my grandmother's I-130, she is currently in the Philippines. What do we do now? We would like to bring her to the U.S. for at least 3 months... we plan on going to the Philippines during the summer, hopefully to bring her back with us. What needs to be done?

If anyone can help, that would be a blast! :D
Cheers...

evcalyptos

tristinatr said:
What is the name of your state? - Florida

Hi All... just recieved an approval notice for my grandmother's I-130, she is currently in the Philippines. What do we do now? We would like to bring her to the U.S. for at least 3 months... we plan on going to the Philippines during the summer, hopefully to bring her back with us. What needs to be done?

If anyone can help, that would be a blast! :D
Cheers...
The i-130 has opened the opportunity for Grandma to move to the US permanently (not just for 3 months). You will be contacted within a few weeks by the NVC/National Visa Center (find them on www.state.gov) and bills will begin arriveing for Grandma's Immigrant Visa application.
Follow the steps and she will be assigned an interview in Manila and will be ready to move to the US in aprox. 9 months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">