• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal immigrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jirka

I have entered USA legaly 6 years ago and overstayed.I have become an ellegal immigrant, and I was afraid to come back to europe since becouse I was afraid I would not be able to come back.I have paid allot of money for my working permit which was fake as I found out later on.I have my social sec. card that isn't fake.I work,pay my taxes,have my recording studio,play in the band that just got signed with a small label,I do everything that I wouldn't be able to do in the country which I came from.I am happy,but afraid that one day I will be shiped back.I would also like to see my family in europe.Do I have any chance to become legal?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">