• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

immigration citizenship workshops

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rainnew

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I used to volunteer for an organization that provided support and outreach to immigrants. Back then, the workshops and education were focused on English language and American history.
I always wondered why there were not any workshops focusing on U.S. law., gender relations, etc. and wondered if there are improvements to fund this education during the citizenship process? Is there any way to support funding for this education?
\

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I used to volunteer for an organization that provided support and outreach to immigrants. Back then, the workshops and education were focused on English language and American history.
I always wondered why there were not any workshops focusing on U.S. law., gender relations, etc. and wondered if there are improvements to fund this education during the citizenship process? Is there any way to support funding for this education?
\
Write your congressperson, your state senator or the other folks who make and apply the law. Or, perhaps wonder why the intending immigrant can't research these things himself.

Seriously - this isn't a legal question you're asking.

t74

A charity or service organization does not need government funding for everything. Charge people wanting the classes not the poor taxpayers who are stretched enough and are already doing without because of tax increases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">