• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Info about reinstatement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kranthi

I dropped all my courses at the end of semester(mid november) and my sevis was terminated on dec 1st, can I still apply for reinstatement? my classes start in 2 weeks and am willing to join them
Thank you.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New York.

OHRoadwarrior

You should have left the country within a few weeks of withdrawal and at 6 months from date of withdraw will be subject to a 3 year ban. You need to leave the country and reapply from home. For your reference: http://www.temple.edu/isss/immigration/overstay.html

Proserpina

I dropped all my courses at the end of semester(mid november) and my sevis was terminated on dec 1st, can I still apply for reinstatement? my classes start in 2 weeks and am willing to join them
Thank you.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New York.
Kranthi, your question was answered fully on the other forum. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">