• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

J1 visa waiver sponsor view

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Greta B

What is the name of your state?IL

Hi,
I have a pending J1 visa waiver application at the State Department based on No Objection Statement. They have received everything including the No Objection Statement and they are waiting for my sponsor to respond and give their "view".
If someone knows approximately how long the State Department gives the Sponsors to respond and submit an opinion on a pending "j1 visa waiver application case" please let me know. From the case status online what I see is that the State department sent my sponsor a request for a view in the beginning of July and I don't have any clue to till when they are going to wait to ask them again to respond. I don't know how much of these timing issues depend on who the sponsor, but this whole process is very taxing and I am feeling very frustrated, without and valueable information and therefore clueless. I hope that there is someone out there who has some information regarding this matter.

Thank you very much

Greta

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">