• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just a little help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CHUMLEY422

? Northern Ireland
hey hows every one doin today
my name is Reg and im looking for a little help.Right now i live with my american wife and 1 son in n/ireland and we are trying to get back to ,albany n/y ,i have a step son and daughter that love there the problem i have is this .in 1999 i went out there to spend time with Tammy now my wife as of DEC 2006 ..well i stayed passed my waiver .in feb 2002 i was turned in and the agents came and took me away 8 hours later i was on a plane flyin here .i was deported for 5 years ,the reason i got 5 years was because i payed for a ticket and did not resist in anyway.that was up in feb 2007 and now we are trying to get back home legally prodlem is we are not sure of the best way to do this .i guess thats why im here . thank you .

Last edited:

evcalyptos

? Northern Ireland
hey hows every one doin today
my name is Reg and im looking for a little help.Right now i live with my american wife and 1 son in n/ireland and we are trying to get back to ,albany n/y ,i have a step son and daughter that love there the problem i have is this .in 1999 i went out there to spend time with Tammy now my wife as of DEC 2006 ..well i stayed passed my waiver .in feb 2002 i was turned in and the agents came and took me away 8 hours later i was on a plane flyin here .i was deported for 5 years ,the reason i got 5 years was because i payed for a ticket and did not resist in anyway.that was up in feb 2007 and now we are trying to get back home legally prodlem is we are not sure of the best way to do this .i guess thats why im here . thank you .
Tammy needs to start you out with a petitin I-130---she can file it at the London USCIS office and find instructions for an Immigrant Visa application (that you will make) at the US Embassy London website. Get ready for lots of reading:
http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/iv/index.html

If you've 'done your time' outside the US, your ban is over. You shouild consider a paid consulatation with a US immigration attorney to make sure you don't have any other issues; you can do this over the internet & phone (cheaper than a UK based US immigration atty) and it should cost a couple of hundred US$ or less.

Tammy is going to have to sponsor you financially or have a US relative/friend willing to sign for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">