• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marriage for greencard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Orionsgirl76

What is the name of your state? ca
I have come into the knowledge that my ex husband has married a woman so she can obtain a green card. He was paid for this and continues to receive a monthly sum. They do not, nor have they ever , lived together. He is seeing a woman who is not his wife and has another woman, whom he just broke up with, living at his residence. I am only concerned because we share joint custody of our 5 yr old son and I feel this is completely innapropriate behavior for my son to be subjected to. How shall I proceed?

SHORTY LONG

I have come into the knowledge that my ex husband has married a woman so she can obtain a green card. He was paid for this and continues to receive a monthly sum. They do not, nor have they ever , lived together. He is seeing a woman who is not his wife and has another woman, whom he just broke up with, living at his residence. I am only concerned because we share joint custody of our 5 yr old son and I feel this is completely innapropriate behavior for my son to be subjected to. How shall I proceed?
These are very serious allegations you have alleged. How you proceed is entirely
up to you; and it is understandable that you should be strongly concerned for your
child. One thing, you could consider hiring an attorney, or checking with your
locale Legal Aide society and see if they can assist you in getting full custody of
your child. For what you posted would seem to be a very bad environment for your
child.

evcalyptos

What you CAN directly affect is the custody of your child. Expect to have evidence to support your claims.

If you suspect or have evidence that your ex has participated in immigration fraud, contact the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.ice.gov/about/faq.htm
How can I help ICE protect my home, business and community?

Notify ICE of inappropriate or suspicious behavior, including communications received by phone, fax, e-mail, third party, verbal communication or in writing. Always report crimes. To report suspicious activity, call our toll-free tip line at 1-866-DHS-2ICE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">