• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdeamnor for patronizing prostitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mkumr

last week a received a misdeamor for patronizing prostitution in nashville,tn.i have consulted a couple of criminal lawyers and they say they can reduce the plea to disorderly conduct or let me plea guilty.i have to apply for H1B visa extension next month. so which of the above ways i.e., reduce to DOC or plea guilty should i choose so that it would not affect my extension.i have court date for march 23rd and need to decide soon. please help.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What happend to your case? Did you get your H1B extended?? Please respond.
The forum requests that users not necropost. OP has been gone almost 2 years. :cool:

If you have a legal question of your own, please start your own thread and include the name of your state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">