• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrjoshuA

Hello,
I entered the US. when I was 14years old with a B2 visa. In August 2011, I was traveling to Washington State from Virginia in a Greyhound bus. When we were in Ohio, border patrol stopped the bus and started asking everybody for documents. I got arrested by them and spent two weeks in jail. I was given a $1500 bond (which my fiance paid). Then I transferred my case to VA. I went to court (December 2011) and ask for an extention because I didnt have a lawyer. On July 2012, I got a letter saying I was approved for DACA. On my Master hearing my case was Admin Close because I was under DACA. I married a US citizen on January 2014 and applied for the petition and adjustment of status. Within 2 months the petiton was approved but not the adjustment of status. The officer told me I have to send a motion to terminate my case. Its very simple.

- How long would this take? and Also what is the easiest way to do it?
Is there any lawyer insterested in my case in the DMV area?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">