• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My husband has no visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

odioso

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)Gerogia
I;m citzen and i have been married with my husband for a year and 3 months, his visa was denied so he can not come to USA. it has been me who go to visit him, but we have plans and we miss each other...
There is any other way i can bring my husband to USA?
He's from Mexico

odioso

Why was his visa denied?

Details count.
in the consul, they told him that just no, without reason.. they dont even cheked any paper
he is a Dr. has a stable work, so we really dont know what could be the issue
our friends says that was his luck.. that sometimes that happens..
and really he has all his appers fine,
if i being detailed, that happens in this way.

he was the next to go
then was his turn..
and as soon he was with.. he was told, Mr isai, you wont get the visa this year Thanks
without ask him any paper, nor even was time to say, good morning.
Just, bye try next year.

elina2010

US does not like to issue visa's for spouses to american citizents at all. You have to get a immigration statues for him.Yes I have experinced this myself. I was not allowed a visa to come and visit with my then american husband.Even if we lived abroad and wanted to come here for a couple of months. Was told they dont issue visa's for sposes.. That he had to immigrate
me. We did. You can find this info on google.

FlyingRon

US does not like to issue visa's for spouses to american citizents at all. You have to get a immigration statues for him.Yes I have experinced this myself. I was not allowed a visa to come and visit with my then american husband.Even if we lived abroad and wanted to come here for a couple of months. Was told they dont issue visa's for sposes.. That he had to immigrate
me. We did. You can find this info on google.
The presumption is that if you're married to a citizen you don't really have non-immigrant intent. In fact, the poster's husband appears to specifically have immigrant intent. He needs to do it right not trying to come in on a non-immigrant visa or waiver.

elina2010

The presumption is that if you're married to a citizen you don't really have non-immigrant intent. In fact, the poster's husband appears to specifically have immigrant intent. He needs to do it right not trying to come in on a non-immigrant visa or waiver.
YES. It is why they dont issue visa's for spouses. I did not intended to immigrate when I applied for a visa. Was just told why. A few years later I immigrated. So NO visa's for spouses to US citizents.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">