• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Naturalization

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Erik@son14

How does me and my wife do a notarized sworn statement that we are still together even we have different addresses.

She works in san diego when i met her and me in anaheim as a caregiver. I had an interview for naturalization yesterday and the immigration officer wants me to submit the sworn statement immediately.
California

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How does me and my wife do a notarized sworn statement that we are still together even we have different addresses.

She works in san diego when i met her and me in anaheim as a caregiver. I had an interview for naturalization yesterday and the immigration officer wants me to submit the sworn statement immediately.
California
Write out (preferably typed) some sort of letter explaining your situation, as directed by the immigration officer. Then, take it to a local notary for a Jurat. The notary can charge you a maximum of $10 per signature.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">