• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No PayStub But a Bank Statement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NiceFriendOfU

What is the name of your state? CA

My employer is delaying in issuing me the paystub for the last month and I have him direct deposit the amount in my account, but how can I know that it is coming from his account or from his companys account, how can that serve as an substitute for a pay stub. I just have an image of deposit slip on line and nothing more than that. How can I move further from here..

Can I get a copy of that paystub from somewhere other than the employer..

HomeGuru

My employer is delaying in issuing me the paystub for the last month and I have him direct deposit the amount in my account, but how can I know that it is coming from his account or from his companys account, how can that serve as an substitute for a pay stub. I just have an image of deposit slip on line and nothing more than that. How can I move further from here..

**A: what are you so concerned? The main thing is that you get paid correct, no matter what account your pay comes from? Maybe terminate direct deposit and then he can give you the check. You can make a copy of the check for your records.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

It doesn't matter WHERE the money comes from.
Does your employer use an outside service for the payroll? You may be able to contact that company directly for a copy. Many services even offer online access to this information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">