• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Obtaining a US tourist visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Asuwitt

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I would like to help a friend who is a Nigerian national obtain a US tourist visa. The request is legitimate and the friend has every intention of returning to Nigeria after two weeks of travel. What is the best way to go about this? What I know from other Nigerians is that if they go through the typical application channels the request is denied.

Last edited:

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I would like to help a friend who is a Nigerian national obtain a US tourist visa. The request is legitimate and the friend has every intention of returning to Nigeria after two weeks of travel. What is the best way to go about this? What I know from other Nigerians is that if they go through the typical application channels the request is denied.
There is nothing that any US citizen can do to assist someone in getting a tourist visa. They apply for one at the nearest US Embassy or Consulate, and they are either approved or denied. Its a very basic process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">