• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

opt to h1b without paystub

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

need_help1234

What is the name of your state : Nj

hi
i am o opt extension, and i want to move from consultancy to full time job in company.

i just have 4 and 1/2 months paystub from my consultant and then i have 3 months gap and again if i join this company i can have 3 paystub.

how much pay stub require to file h1b, please advice me.and is it like continuous paystub require or gap is ok.

one more question is i did 1 week job in between and i quit.they gae me check not paystub,do i need to update this information to my school.

plz advice me asap

ImmigAttyLana

If you are going to be applying for a new H-1B that is subject to the cap, there is really no need to provide any paycheck stubs since it is a new H-1B and not a transfer.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">