• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pending case status....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anju.sen

What is the name of your state? wi
Dear ImmigAttyLana,
Mu husband did meet the immigration officer in Milwaukee,a couple of days back to follow up on reshceduling my biometrics interview. My husband mentioned that I was in India and would be back in a month's time. He also showed them a copy of the letter and the receipt that he had sent requesting for a new date for the biometrics after I'm back.
The immigration officer told him that since I was the applicant for the removal of conditions,I should also send a letter in my name, requesting for reshceduling just to be on the safe side.They haven't scheduled a new date yet!
My question is ...I'm in india and it would take me atleast a week's time to send the letter .The date of the original biometrics interview has now passed.My husband had requested for the rescheduling in my name as soon as he had got the notice mentioning my case and had sent back the receipt to the local office as directed.While they acknowledge that,they want me to send an application too. Will the delay harm my case in any way or will I be given a new date?
We have gone through every step in accordance with uscis rules.Since you mentioned that you always reschedule dates for your clients....hope you would be able to help me too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">