• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pending I-102 & Filing I-130

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jamar

What is the name of your state?
Hey I'm married to a US citizen, So I want to file the I-130 form, we dont have suffient funds at the moment to file everything all at once before the fees increase.

Ok here's the thing,I came here legally,I overstayed,I lost my I-94 form,I filed the I-102 for a replacement/duplicate,

Since the I-130 asks for my I-94 # ,can I still file it and send the I-102 reciept in with the I-130 to prove its pending or should I wait until I get the I-94 back? I check the processing times on uscis.gov, Its going to take another 2 months before they start viewing cases for the month of may 2007 at nebraska service center. and I want to file the I-130 for $190 before the fees increase.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">