• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Petitioning for Wife and Kids.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Neiru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Ok, so I'm going to petition for my wife and two sons. I understand that I need to file I-130's for each of them. My sons are 2 years old and 5 months old. I know that I need to file the G-325A for my wife and myself. She needs to sign this. I also need passport fotos for each of them. How many copies of each form and requirements do I need to send? I know this will all go with the I-130. Do I need to send a I-129F? Do I need to fill out G-325A's for my sons. Of course they are too young to sign anything. What I heard is that I will receive a packet later. I-864 which I think I need to send back. What are the current fees? Thanks.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Ok, so I'm going to petition for my wife and two sons. I understand that I need to file I-130's for each of them. My sons are 2 years old and 5 months old. I know that I need to file the G-325A for my wife and myself. She needs to sign this. I also need passport fotos for each of them. How many copies of each form and requirements do I need to send? I know this will all go with the I-130. Do I need to send a I-129F? Do I need to fill out G-325A's for my sons. Of course they are too young to sign anything. What I heard is that I will receive a packet later. I-864 which I think I need to send back. What are the current fees? Thanks.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">