• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ruthmoura

The name of my state is MICHIGAN

I am a UK citizen AGE:21 and have been in the US since July as a visiter I-94 is on my passport. I have family here, my brother is a permanent resident and married to a US citizen. I wish to stay here, but I am not sure which is the best and most accurate Visa I can apply for. The best options I have seen are the H1B Work visa/H2B Seasonal work Visa/ Or EB1 work visa. I do not have any Bachelors degree as some of the above Visas require though, I do hold an intermidiate Art&Design Certificate and Social work Level2 from College and have work 3 years experience in social child care field and Computer administration.
My brother has his own business, he is a computer analyst and he wishes to emply me. Would this be possible? Or is there another Visa best for me. Please could you help me.

Thank you for your time

ImmigAttyLana

If you have no bachelor's degree even, you have no chance of getting EB1 (have you even really looked to see what that's all about?) or a H-1B. You can get a skilled or unskilled labor position but the process of getting you sponsored for a visa on the basis of that type of position will likely take about 4-6 years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">