• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blackmagick

Hi!

I am a Finnish citizen and I'm married to an American citizen (we got married in Califronia), we also have a baby. Me and the baby live in Finland because my husband works in the US Navy and he has been deployed for 2 years. He is returning to the US in July and me and the baby would like to go and live with him. What is the fastest way for us to get to the US? I know about the K3 Visa, but I heard that it might take 8 months to get it. I also know about changing the status, but is it possible in our case, and will I be allowed to enter the US? Or is there any faster way me and our child could move to the US with my husband?

I would be very grateful for an answer

Angela

JTom2

K3 Visa is the fastest way to live in America. In some rare exceptions they have to wait 8 months but usually it takes 1-1.5 months. I hope this helps.

ImmigAttyLana

There is a way for you to come to the US faster but it is really best to speak with an immigration attorney to understand the options and the issues involved so you understand the strategy.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">