• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help...ergent...don't ignore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tatari13

:( :( colorado

I came to the united states as a students on J1 Visa. then I got married to a US citizen and applied to J1 waiver and still waiting for there decesion. In the meanwhile I finished my program and I'm now out of status since January 1, 2006. Recently I got accepted in a graduate program that will start in September 2006 in California. the school does not know about my situation yet. my question is would I be able to get in that school and would the school be able to provide me with the necessary papers to put me back on track regarding my immigration status (by extending my visa or issuing me new papers as a student) or the fact that I'm now out of status would be an obstacle in me getting into taht program

thanks a lot...and I really appreciate any help....i dont know what to do and this program is very important to my career....acceptance is highly competitive and i'm not sure i'll be able to get in in the future.....

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">