• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possibilities for receiving residence card, visa, green card...to be in the U.S.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aracely2324

Would my fiance have possibilities to be in the United States legally?

My fiancee has been deported twice. (Mexico) 1st evading police officer 2nd DUI. He is back in the United States illegally. We are planning to get married. I am a U.S. Citizen. Does he have any possibilities to get a residence card, green card, etc.. to be in the United States legally?

Proserpina

My fiancee has been deported twice. (Mexico) 1st evading police officer 2nd DUI. He is back in the United States illegally. We are planning to get married. I am a U.S. Citizen. Does he have any possibilities to get a residence card, green card, etc.. to be in the United States legally?
He's already proven that he has no respect for the laws of this country and has likely triggered a lifetime ban.

You should probably look into relocating to Mexico.

Just Blue

Nope. Time to think about moving to Mexico.

RRevak

This jerk needs to go back to Mexico and STAY in Mexico.....

Lest he create more Trump support. :eek: ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

RRevak

He's already proven that he has no respect for the laws of this country and has likely triggered a lifetime ban.

You should probably look into relocating to Mexico.
A ban NOT overridden by marriage. OP needs better choices in future husbands *sheesh*

Mass_Shyster

It depends on how he was deported. If he requested, and was granted, voluntary departure, he may not be inadmissible, or may be able to waive his inadmissibility.

You should consult with an immigration attorney to determine exactly what has happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">