• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

President's congratulatory letter required?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hixtreme45600

New Jersey....

Hello...

I'm a US Citizen..... immigrated from Pakistan... came to USA on a visa with family and than took the test to become a US citizen...
Less than a year ago, I went back home to (Pakistan) and got married and now have a child...

I went to Embassy and they are requesting my Citizenship information including the President's congratulatory letter....

I have a passport, Citizenship certification and all other documents... but I can't find the welcome letter (President's congratulatory letter and envelope)....

But they are requiring this letter...

What can I do.... ?

quincy

New Jersey....

Hello...

I'm a US Citizen..... immigrated from Pakistan... came to USA on a visa with family and than took the test to become a US citizen...
Less than a year ago, I went back home to (Pakistan) and got married and now have a child...

I went to Embassy and they are requesting my Citizenship information including the President's congratulatory letter....

I have a passport, Citizenship certification and all other documents... but I can't find the welcome letter (President's congratulatory letter and envelope)....

But they are requiring this letter...

What can I do.... ?
You are in New Jersey now?

How long have you been a citizen of the US?

The visit to the embassy was for what reason?

Proserpina

Please stand by. It might take a little while, but I'm going to dive into UCSIS's website to see how we can help OP obtain a copy.

:)

hixtreme45600

wow... I didn't know this was comedy forum....

because there is no way Professionals reply in such manor...

than again... certain people are just not willing to help certain people....

well thanks for the ONE person who made some sense of this.... above this reply...

The rest of you should try HOLLYWOOD... or comedy clubs....

You Are Guilty

well thanks for the ONE person who made some sense of this.... above this reply...

Well, you've certainly nailed the American citizen undeserved sense of entitlement. Welcome to the US!

quincy

Yikes. Did I miss a comedic post or something?

Because if I didn't, and no post has been deleted from this thread, and hixtreme45600's post was directed at either my post or one of Pro's posts, I can guarantee him that that is exactly how professionals reply to inquiries such as his. ;)

On the other hand, his response is not how people looking for FREE advice from professionals should reply to what has been offered (at least if they expect additional help).

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">