• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Previous I-140(EB2) approval is not proof that you have 5 year experience

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AMROCHESTER

Hello,
Scenario:
My I-140 (EB-2 category) was approved with my previous employer and he withdrew it.
Now I my current employer us going to file I-140 (EB-2 category) for me but my previous employer is not providing me experience letter. Also, I do not know any co-worker who worked during my tenure with the previous employer. I have a total of 8.5 years experience out of which I have proof for 5.5 years except for the 3 years I worked with this employer.
Question:
Since my I-140 (EB-2 Category) was approved once, isn't that enough proof that I have more than 5 years experience? Hence along with the previous I-140 being approved (although withdrawn later), isn't the proof of about 5.5 years enough to prove that I am eligible candidate for EB-2 category so that my I-140 gets approved without any issue?

Please advise as I am helpless without my previous employer's experience letter.

Thanks in advance.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Posting hx.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/wage-salary-issues-96/employer-didnt-provide-paystub-last-2-weeks-623119.html

(So people can better understand your problem.)

FlyingRon

I can see why the employer doesn't want to provide any written documentation (especially to CIS) about your mutual immigration fraud.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">