• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

regarding the biometrics interview

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anju.sen

What is the name of your state? wi
Dear ImmigAtty Lana,
I read your reply and hope that my interview will be rescheduled after I'm back in the U.S. My husband has already sent a letter to the local office requesting for rescheduling my appointment.Pl.advice what else is there to do ? Should we also mail a letter to the uscis service centre regarding this.I read the reply by another memeber and it's so confusing.He has given an example of someone who was barred from re-entering the U.S.and her application was denied too .I can't understand how the USCIS can do this.I have all my papers in order.Will this rescheduling adversely affect my re-entry or denial of my petition.
My husband and I are worried. Should he meet the local immigration officer in person ? He has sent all the paper work regarding reshceduling.Pl.advice.

ImmigAttyLana

You cannot be barred from reentering the US unless you do not have an appropriate travel document with which to return to the US. As long as you submit documentation to the USCIS supporting your request to reschedule, there should not be any problems. I do this all the time for my clients who find themselves in situations similar to yours.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">