• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal proceedings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johannte

What is the name of your state?
Florida

Hi, Im a peruvian tourist who was traveling from New York to Orlando when i was coming back to Orlando (the city where i was staying during the trip) a patrol agent in Jacksonville ask me for my documents but unfortunately I wasnt carrying them, I told him is he could come to my frien´s house in Orlando, because we were almost there and I could show him my documents but he refused to help me and took me from the bus station to the police station, when we get there he made a notice to appear starting a removal proceedings, he never found the place and the date of my arrival in the system and after few hours he finally release me at my own recognizance. Then I cotinued my travel to Orlando and come back to my country. My question is how do i know if I go in a new tourist trip can have a problem with the immigration authority at the port of entry? The matter happens in october 15th 2002. Thank you in advance.
Johann Tapia

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state?
Florida

Hi, Im a peruvian tourist who was traveling from New York to Orlando when i was coming back to Orlando (the city where i was staying during the trip) a patrol agent in Jacksonville ask me for my documents but unfortunately I wasnt carrying them, I told him is he could come to my frien´s house in Orlando, because we were almost there and I could show him my documents but he refused to help me and took me from the bus station to the police station, when we get there he made a notice to appear starting a removal proceedings, he never found the place and the date of my arrival in the system and after few hours he finally release me at my own recognizance. Then I cotinued my travel to Orlando and come back to my country. My question is how do i know if I go in a new tourist trip can have a problem with the immigration authority at the port of entry? The matter happens in october 15th 2002. Thank you in advance.
Johann Tapia
Carry your documents with you at all times while traveling; and why have you waited 5 years to now address your concerns?

johannte

But how do i know If i can go to US again without any trouble?

Hi I know i should carry my documents but how can i know i wont have any trouble if i go to US again, is there any authority because i got a case number sholud i call to the court house where the officers got me an appointment?

SHORTY LONG

Hi I know i should carry my documents but how can i know i wont have any trouble if i go to US again, is there any authority because i got a case number sholud i call to the court house where the officers got me an appointment?
Contact whomever you think is the appropriate official for clarification to your dilemma!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">