• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sharon questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leojah

FLORIDA,
I recently marry a USA citizen; i came up on a visitor visa and during my stay we got married. my time has expired over six month ago and we are now filing the forms. on the I-485 page 1 which letter should i tick? on page two part B where it said list your current spouse should i put my husband name or should he put my name, also who should i fill out the form or my husband has to fill it for me. where it state current status should i put out of status due to the fact that i have over stayed.

ImmigAttyLana

I-485 is only ONE of the required forms for you and your spouse to submit. You need to review all the requirements for this type of filing on the USCIS website or consult with an immigration attorney. It is not possible to answer specific questions on a public forum without knowing your specific situation and all the details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">