• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sponsor my husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cocoba

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? CA

Hello,

I've just married. My husband is Canadian. Here is here with me now in US.
Please let me know if I can apply a conditional green card for him right away.
Can I submit the following forms at the same time in one USCIS office:

1) Form I-130
2) Form I-485
3) Form G-325A
4) Form I-864
5) Form I-765 (Working permit)
Do I also submit form I-693 (Medical Exam) or have to wait until it's requested?
How can I find out my income is enough to sponsor my husband ? If not, can I ask my friend to be a co-signer

Thanks a lot for your help.
CC

ImmigAttyLana

Provided your husband entered the US legally, you can submit everything in one packet. Check to make sure you are filing it with the right office. As for the income requirements, you will see the poverty guidelines on the last page of the I-864 for the size household you have.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

ImmigAttyLana

Provided your husband entered the US legally, you can submit everything in one packet. Check to make sure you are filing it with the right office. As for the income requirements, you will see the poverty guidelines on the last page of the I-864 for the size household you have. The medicals have to be submitted at the time the rest of the petition and supporting documentation is submitted.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

cocoba

sponsor my husband

Hi Lana,

Last year my brother's family of 3 immigrant here under my sponsorship. My brother now is working, so my income is still count his family ? If so based on the income requirements, my income is not enought to sponsor my husband. So I can ask my friend be a co-signer ? My friend wants to know be a financial co-signer, what kind of responsibilities my friend will be for my husband ? Please give us some finacnial responsibilities for the sponsor ?

Greatly appreciated.
CC

evcalyptos

cocoba said:
Can I submit the following forms at the same time in one USCIS office:
Adjustment of Status packages are no longer submitted to your local office. Please confirm where you should submit forms:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm
"USCIS Reminds Applicants of Phase Two of Direct Mail Program
Certain applications only accepted at the Chicago Lockbox after April 1, 2005."

Read more at the link.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">