• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any visa category with which my son’s mother would be able to get residence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zakariyah

I am U.S national. I have a son from a Pakistan national lady without wedlock, he has obtained U.S nationality through C.R.B.A. My son lives in Pakistan with his mother and I live in U.S. Soon my son would be 3 years old and he needs attention, love and care of his mother and father both. U.S court has a law that separated parents can keep their child with them one by one by deciding and agreeing on some days of week but son is too far from me that I cannot go to meet him regularly. I want that my son would shift to U.S with his mother. Is there any visa category with which my son’s mother would be able to get residence to stay in U.S?

t74

She can get a work visa if she meets the requirements for either an L1 or H-1B or you can get married.

Your son gives her no way to live in the US until he turns 21 and can file for a parent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">