• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TPS - family immigration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

m_kaleia

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

Hello,
I have a question, I am a student doing a master in Engineering, I have F1 visa,
I came from Syria, where a war is running there now, so I am eligible to get TPS Temporary Protected Status,
My question can I bring my family to live here with me, since they are now in Syria, living in dangerous place, is it possible to bring them here?
Thanks,

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

Hello,
I have a question, I am a student doing a master in Engineering, I have F1 visa,
I came from Syria, where a war is running there now, so I am eligible to get TPS Temporary Protected Status,
My question can I bring my family to live here with me, since they are now in Syria, living in dangerous place, is it possible to bring them here?
Thanks,
I STRONGLY suggest you seek the assistance of an Immigration Attorney.

I am heartbroken over what is going on in your home country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">