• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Travel to get H1B stamping after filing I485

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ppm2

What is the name of your state? CA

I have my travel plans fixed. My family leaves for India on July 4 2007 & me on 18th July. We will be returning on 12 Aug.
Our Visa in the passport has expired. My I140 is cleared and have our H1B/H4 extension till 2010. I plan to get my H1B stamped in India.
Now that dates have become current - would like to file I485.
My Attorney has assured that my I485 will be filed on 2nd before my wife leaves. They have informed me that there is no reason why I should not travel.

Will I have any issues with my H1B stamping?
Will I have any issues with my I485 processing?

Please let me know - I am open to cancelling my travel plans.:confused::confused:

ImmigAttyLana

You should direct these inquiries to your attorney who is handling the case as that person is best suited to answering your questions dealing specifically with your case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">