• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Usc child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wisley

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
HI ALL
I know a divorce women her husband is a USC and she have a baby daughter 1 years old was born in the US how she can get a green card from her USC daughter ????
if the baby must be 21 to file for her mom how they can live in the USC UNTILL the beby become 21 years old ??????
she get divorce before applying to a green card she live with her husband for something like 6 month maybe less **************...... and now if she got the right of custody for her daughter how she can stay in the US

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
HI ALL
I know a divorce women her husband is a USC and she have a baby daughter 1 years old was born in the US how she can get a green card from her USC daughter ????
if the baby must be 21 to file for her mom how they can live in the USC UNTILL the beby become 21 years old ??????
she get divorce before applying to a green card she live with her husband for something like 6 month maybe less **************...... and now if she got the right of custody for her daughter how she can stay in the US
So she is having an anchor baby. This woman -- is she in the US legally? Who is the father of this child? If her ex husband -- was custody of the child dealt with in the divorce? If not, why not? If husband is not the father, who is? Who are you?

wisley

her ex-husband is the father of this 1 years old daughter , but the are divorce ****************************************** she is legally in the us on a tourist visa

my question is how she can live in the US now legally is there anyway to get green card or adjust of status through her daughter because she is USC

they dont have any deal for the custody of the daughter or divorce , there are just divorce and the baby live with her mother

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
her ex-husband is the father of this 1 years old daughter , but the are divorce ****************************************** she is legally in the us on a tourist visa

my question is how she can live in the US now legally is there anyway to get green card or adjust of status through her daughter because she is USC

they dont have any deal for the custody of the daughter or divorce , there are just divorce and the baby live with her mother
Was she pregnant when they got a divorce? Or was she divorced before she got pregnant? How long has she been in the US on a tourist visa? How is she going to support herself in this country? Is she independently wealthy? How was she living in this country when married? Did her ex sponsor her? And again, WHO ARE YOU IN THIS STORY?

wisley

i am just friend to the family ****************************..... and i dont know when she get divorce before or after pregnancy ..... etc i will ask and get back to you in full details
anyway i am just asking if she can get advantage from her daughter or no in this time not after 20 years ****************************..... so simply can you answer me yes or no if yes whats the most requirment ??? in briefly without details

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
i am just friend to the family ****************************..... and i dont know when she get divorce before or after pregnancy ..... etc i will ask and get back to you in full details
anyway i am just asking if she can get advantage from her daughter or no in this time not after 20 years ****************************..... so simply can you answer me yes or no if yes whats the most requirment ??? in briefly without details
Pay for an immigration attorney. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">