• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visa for infant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

I am American citizen and my sister is a 10 year tourist visa holder (issued in 2007) and visited me in the USA twice. She is a Polish citizen but she lives with her husband (also Polish) in Ireland for over 5 years now. She is employed by the same company for about 4 years. My niece is almost 2 years old and she was born in Ireland. I want my sister and her daughter to visit me here in the USA just for a couple of weeks.

Does my sister's baby need a tourist visa to enter USA too, or does she get it automatically because her mom has one? If its not automatic- whatâ is the procedure? I realize that Irish citizens are a part of Visa Waiver Program. Ive read that my niece could get Irish citizenship based on birth. Is it possible that she won't need any visa then and she will be able to freely enter USA as a baby tourist accompanied by her mom who has a tourist visa. Thanks for any guidance

ImmigAttyLana

If the daughter was born in Ireland and is an Irish citizen with an Irish passport, she should be able to travel to the US as an Irish citizen on a visa waiver.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">