• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are people asked to do during Biometrics?? When will I receive an interview?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kiwicat83

What is the name of your state? Utah

My I-485 is pending, and it is based on a marriage to a USC.

I just received a notice for biometric appointment at the Salt Lake City USCIS Office, which will be taken on the 16th of Sep.

I'm just curious what will they require me to do during the interview?? Just photos and fingerprints?? Do I need to fill out any kinda questionares (in case I need my dictionary)??

After the biometric appointment, when will I be scheduled for a GC interview??

I appreciate all answers and concerns!!

Have a good weekend!

FLMommy

Your biometrics appt is not an interview. It's just fingerprinting and pictures. You will have to fill out a small form, but just with some necessary info, like name, address, A no. etc. It's no big deal. You will not be given an interview date at your biometrics appt. You will receive a letter in the mail telling you when your interview is and where. This may take several months if not a year or longer after your biometrics. Biometrics are only good for a year, so if you have not yet had an interview a year after your first biometrics are taken, you will receive another notice to get your biometrics taken again. Hope that helps! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">