• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where and How to report H4 to H1 Visa Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tpan121

It has come to my attention that an individual who has no work experience in computer field has applied for H1B approval. The person's husband asked me for an false experience letter as he needed it for his wife (who is currentky in H4) I was told that she has been illegaly working for a small company and getting paid in cash. She normally does desk jobs but it seems that it will be impossible to get a H1B for desk job. So, they are collecting false working experience letters for Web Development/Programmer from family & friends. I refused to give the experience letter but they showed me a few false experience letters. I have now been told that they have already applied for the H1B approval with all false documents under premium processing. This lady has no idea about Computer Programming, no prior work experience, yet has decided to cheat the system.

1. What should I do? Should I report this to the USCIS or Labor? What is my legal and moral responsibility for this type of incidents. I do not want to ruin someone life but I also want to ensure that immigrants do not cheat the system and make it difficult for the honest ones.

2. Is there an email address where I can report this fraud to USCIS and Labor or can i report the same in person? Do i have to submit some forms too? If Possible can I pls have the related information as to where else can i report such happenings?

3)can I still complaint about the same even after she somehow gets her visa? What is the procedure for the same? I have some documents to prove that she is using fraudulent documents.

I would be greatfull for any help extended on this.
Regds,
Honest guy

tpan121

still no help forwarded? Senior members and immiattylana pls take notice of this and forward some suggestions n help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">