• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will I get through the process?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alth

What is the name of your state? AL
Me and my husband married in my country and I am now on the spouse visa process . My husbnd needs to file the affidavit of support form soon. He put his close friend's name in his tax return the other year as his spouse just wanted to get some money back dueto he helped her with some of his money and she never gives him back. This happened before me and my husband met. But if the immigration checks up his latest tax return (3 yrs)and sees his friend's name in there,will our marriadge be fraud? We just found out that in Al use the common Law Marriage. They never live together ,never use any joint bank account or consider themself as husband and wife. Just put it in tax return..what can we prove to the immigration that he is a single man and that lady isn't his wife? We want to solve this problem while the process is riding on.Please give me some of your advices.We are worried.What is the name of your state? AL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">