• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

withdrawal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moranmeg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

i was in a pending process for reopening a green card case (appealing), while still pending i gut divorced and left the country couple months later on September 2015.
i gut married 8 month after my visa due and was married over a year. i never withdrawal my case, i herd its a good thing to close my case before they deny me. I'm in a training for a flight attendant which will require air crew visa, will my history will cause a problem ? what should i do to increase my chances in getting a crew visa

thank you!

FlyingRon

You need to talk to an immigration attorney. Without knowing why you were denied we can't even begin to guess what sort of visa possibilities you would have. It's also important to know if you managed to get a bar for your overstay.

moranmeg

reason for denial

My husband and i sent a letter and notify by phone on the day of interview that we wont make it and would like to come on a different day. they send a note that since we didn't show up they denied us. we sent an appeal to reopen which is still pending. regarding the bar there is no information

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">